Tuesday, November 18, 2014

11/18/14 Class Take Away

I'm trying to think of other fears that I'm more comfortable making a tangible representation of.
I'm heavily contemplating the fear of relinquishing control. I'm a control freak. I don't relax. Relaxing is not relaxing for me. In fact, sometimes very stressful things are therapeutic for me. But sometimes I think just learning to relax would be a good thing.
Learning to just... sunbathe. Or just sleep.
But any time I'm supposed to be relaxing, all I can think about are the things I'm supposed to be doing that I'm not.
I wonder why I'm so scared to just chill out.
But there are definitely some interesting things I could make with the idea.
Clenched fists.
Ripped out hair.
Crumpled up pieces of paper.
It's still a fear that really takes hold of my life, and it's a lot more approachable than my fear of losing a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment