Sunday, September 21, 2014

50 What Ifs...

1.) What if I take the pages and make an origami sculpture out of them?
2.) What if I paint all over the pages?
3.) What if I fill the book with pictures of things that make me happy?
4.) What if I cut up the pages and make a new book from the old words?
5.) What if I give the book to my siblings (5 and 8) and let them alter it before I do?
6.) What if I rip out the pages and make a paper mache sculpture out of them?
7.) What if I take a sharpie and black out every word that upsets me?
8.) What if I cut up/paint the pages and make it into a pop up book?
9.) What if I make the pages into paper dolls?
10.) What if I wrap the pages around wire and make it into a doll?
11.) What if I burn the book and make sand art with the ashes?
12.) What if I turn the pages into a paper mache mask?
13.) What if I fashion the pages into puppets?
14.) What if I carve out the inside of the book and make it into a chest?
15.) What if I painted each page white and wrote a new book?
16.) What if I made a hat from the pages?
17.) What if I took the pages and made a smaller book and gave it to a 3D printed sculpture of who the book is for?
18.) What if I made colorful pinwheels from the pages?
19.) What if I made a large mat from the pages for me to paint over?
20.) What if I glued the pages together to make a thick board to paint on?
21.) What if I made a bunch of little rings from the pages to represent the things that make me happy?
22.) What if I shared the book with my best friend and we took turns writing annotations in the book?
23.) What if I fashioned a headband with kitty ears out of the pages?
24.) What if I made claws out of the pages to fight away the bad vibes?
25.) What if I made a dollhouse out of the pages for my sister?
26.) What if I made doll clothes for my sister? (from the pages)
27.) What if, every time I had a terrible day, I rip a page out of the book and write about my day in big bold letters and then crumple it up and put it in a glass jar?
28.) What if I used the pages to made linocut prints?
29.) What if I used the pages to make gift card holders for my cousins' Christmas gifts?
30.) What if I used the margins of the pages to make a flip book of my weight loss journey?
31.) What if I constructed wearable wings out of the pages?
32.) What if I made envelopes out of the pages and sent my friends positive thoughts every two weeks?
33.) What if I made the pages into a full dress?
34.) What if I used the book to press flowers, leaves, and other flat objects that I love?
35.) What if I hid the book near the creek by my house and went to check on it every other day to see how nature has changed it?
36.) What if I took a mirror and covered it with the pages and painted what I see when I look in the mirror?
37.) What if I made a sculpture of a flower and write encouraging quotes on each petal and rip off a petal and read it whenever I start to feel discouraged?
38.) What if I pass the book around to all my closest friends and assign them each a page to show how they feel about me and use the last two pages to show how I feel about myself and to reflect on what my friends think of me?
39.) What if I use the pages to make a Viking Hat for my stuffed tiger that has been sitting at the foot of my bed since I was 6?
40.) What if I went through the book and highlighted all the words that begin with 'B' with a green highlighter?
41.) What if, whenever I have a bad day, I take a hammer and bludgeon the book?
42.) What if I turn the book inside out and make a counter book on the other side of the cover?
43.) What if I cut the pages so that a giant octopus is coming out of the book when you open it?
44.) What if I make the book into a picture frame and put my favourite picture in it?
45.) What if I rip out the pages and make them into Christmas ornaments?
46.) What if I use the paper to make paper mache replacement limbs for my broken toys?
47.) What if I use the pages to make a "rainmaker?"
48.) What if I made a dreamcatcher from my book pages?
49.) What if I made the pages into a big bow for my hair?
50.) What if I made the pages into a wearable corset?

No comments:

Post a Comment