Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Class Take Away 9/29/14

I'm really tired and can't be bothered to think of a better title.
Last class was a lot of fun. It was really inspiring. But in a super vague way.
I know that as of this moment, based on last class, I want to go make myself a Gorgo dress.
I also want to do something with disco. Because I love disco. I love it so much. I have these wonderful platform heels. I have some high waisted jeans. Hell, I have a cool romper. But it's pinstripe. Pinstripe probably doesn't go with cow spots. I have a regular black romper, too. Hmm, decisions.
I'm super artsy right now. I have so many things I want to do.
I want to make Sean two shirts. One that says "Fuck it, Let's drink" with a random anchor on it. And another that says "POLITE AS FUCK." Neither of which will he ever be able to wear out in public.
I'm making him a bento box for thanksgiving and I have a ton of recipes I need to try out before then so I can work out the kinks. I need to get some pasta sheets and color them... I want to make something like this.
There will be onigiri, ramen eggs, shrimp fried rice, and sushi. I have to buy a few different seaweeds and try them out. They have different tastes, you know. It's all a lot of work.
My friend's birthday is coming up and I'm gonna make him some shoes. But I'm not sure what I'll put on them. I was thinking maybe Slenderman. I draw a mean Slenderman.
Right now it's feeling like the theme of my "MORE" project would be best catered to me making MORE AND MORE PROJECTS.
I went home and talked to mom and dad about how the broken rules projects went. It was at this point in time they came up with a MILLION broken rules ideas. I was like, "Where was this YESTERDAY when I needed it?"
So I'm feeling very artsy and ready to make things. I want to go to the store and get a bunch of ingredients and try out a bunch of recipes. I want to get blank shirts and make shirts. I want to get bedsheets and faux leather and make a dress. I want to draw on shoes. I want to get more shoes and draw on more shoes just for the hell of it.
But I'm hella tired.
Also, it's my brother's birthday. So I really should be going to Chuck E. Cheese's soon. And I have SO MUCH to do for Sequential Narrative. Not because it's required but because I want to do it right.
I want to sit down and make a nice outline of my comic. A comic, I think you'd love by the way.
Quick summary as told by my friend: "A fresh new look into social norms and exciting adventures among rival bands, scurrying hedgehogs, and the romantic comedy of neurosis."
Not to mention I left school yesterday singing opera. Like, so much opera. I had almost forgotten how much I loved Beehtoven's Mount of Olives Hallelujah.
Anyway, I guess I'm rambling a lot in this one. The main thing I took away from class is a lot of random inspiration. A very vague sense of inspiration, that appears to have leaked into every one of my creative facets. How odd.
I'd better get to work on that while I still have the motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment