Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fear Take Away 3

Mr. Death
He made a creepy video of bodies decaying. I kind of totally loved the song. This actually really helped me with my fear of death. I was scared of death for a very long time. I would pray every night that I'd get over it. But I couldn't find the missing piece. The thought that some day, I would just be gone like I'd never existed, scared me so much. I'd get a lump in my throat. I couldn't sleep. But thinking that one day, my body will be part of the earth. That really cheers me up. I love the earth. I would love for my body to nurture the earth the way she's always nurtured me. I consider myself Christian, and I have no qualms with the thought of a higher power, "God." But I am totally not cool with the thought of Hell. I don't believe my God would send anyone to eternal damnation. And regardless of what any book says, I won't believe in anything I don't agree with. And some people, some really evil people, I believe would rather live forever in damnation, than cease to exist. And I'd rather not give them that satisfaction. As far as Heaven goes, I just don't know. It's a grey area. How could I possibly know whether or not it exists. I've never come in contact with anything like it. But I think, if my body goes to the earth, I don't care if there's a Heaven. I can be happy and at peace.

Mr. Losing your friend
He drew a very moving picture of what it feels like to lose a friend. I feel that picture right now in my very soul and it feels awful. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to be scared of. I will heal. And he would heal, too. But I hope it never comes to that for him and that he always has his soul friend. And I hope when I come back out on the other side of this, I might have my soul friend back, too.

#4
Made a survey and was scared of judgement. I really don't know how much more I can say on judgement. People's opinions are just that. It's no big deal. There are a lot of stupid people in the world that will say stupid things. I say, use their opinions to improve. Or say "fuck it" and fuck their opinions and go be AWESOME BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.

Mr. Bees
Made a picture about being attacked by bees. You know what, if I was attacked by 19 bees, I'd be scared of them, too. But since I haven't been, I'm not. I don't think I have anything I'd count as a phobia really. I can't imagine living with that over my head. Summer time is hard enough just hating the heat. Adding a bee phobia sounds awful. I'm not sure how people get over phobias, or if they ever really can. But I appreciate him opening up to us about it.

Ms. Pyramid
She made a pyramid representing how she feels with other people, versus how she feels alone. I was where she is right now not too long ago. It's my strong opinion that everyone goes through this sometime. Some time or another people realize that they're really always alone. Even when they're with other people. It's not fun. But I also think nearly everyone gets over it. You learn to live with yourself and appreciate yourself more. But when it gets bad, I don't sit around and take it anymore. I get up and leave the house. I go to the mall to be with people. I will drive an hour and a half just to see a friend, if I really need one. It's worth it. It's good for your soul.

Ms. Tapeworm
This was a perfect representation of a tapeworm. I knew exactly what it was, I absolutely loved it. I've never loved a tapeworm until now. She was worried about her apathy and how it effects her relationships with other people. I find this odd because my dad and my ex-boyfriend are both similar about social situations. They just sort of, feel out the vibe and respond accordingly. They don't go to people, they let people come to them. These kids of people are needed to balance out the seekers and the go-getters. Also, these kinds of people are treasured for being who they are. She is a treasure. She shouldn't worry about not feeling the same way other people do. Her feelings are totally justified. Own it.



No comments:

Post a Comment